We believe that is takes a village to support a new family. This village can be anyone you make it, as long as they are there to fully support you. Hiring a postpartum doula to be a part of your post-birth plan is always a good idea.
With years of experience supporting various families within our community...we understand your needs. As doula, I will work with you and your family to encourage confidence, goal-setting, and support in the achievement of reaching your goals.
services we provide:
Whether you need a break, shower or nap, we understand that everyone is different and has unique postpartum needs. We will discuss these and provide support that is personalized for your unique situation.cooking
- light cleaning and/or laundry
- infant + breastfeeding support
- assistance with bathing, changing, swaddling, and holding baby
- supervision of the newborn, other children or pets
- assistance with the family's adjustment to their new roles
- light household tasks and meal preparation
- accompaniment on family errands
- supervision of your baby
- connections to community resources
minimum 4 hours, maximum 9 hours - $30/hr
Overnight (limited time available)
minimum 4 hours, maximum 8 hours - awake $40/hr, asleep $35/hr)