We believe that is takes a village to support a new family. Hiring a postpartum doula to be a part of your post-birth plan is always a good idea.
With years of experience supporting various families within our community...I understand your needs. As doula, I will work with you and your family to encourage confidence, goal-setting, and support the achievement of reaching your goals.
Whether you need a break, shower or nap, we understand that everyone is different and has unique postpartum needs. We will discuss these and provide support that is personalized for your unique situation.
- household duties: cooking, light cleaning and/or laundry
- breastfeeding support
- infant support: supervision, bathing, changing, swaddling
- supervision of the newborn, other children or pets
- assistance with the family's adjustment to their new roles
- accompaniment on family errands
- connections to community resources
Investment is hourly:
Daytime: min 4 hrs, max 9 hrs ($30/hr)
Overnight: min 4 hrs, max 8 hrs (awake $40/hr, asleep $35/hr)