I support you and your family through your birth experience(s) by creating genuine birthing memories through positive emotional support, compassion, knowledge, and fun. Together we will talk about your baby's birth process and the journey that your baby will make to be born. We will go through step by step what you can expect, so that you can feel confident in your journey and your choices. I strive to demystify birth, remove fear and add an element of fun.
cost: $950 (+ tax)
- Prenatal Visit 1
- Prenatal Visit 2
- Prenatal Visit 3
- Postpartum Support
- Tens Machine
- Birthing Pool
- Include any photography for 1/2 price.
Up to 2 hours @ 30 weeks
- Birth vision conversation
- Stages of Birthing/What to expect
- Informed consent
- Medical inductions and alternatives.
- Alternative or Belly birthing
- Alternative methods for intensity control
- Optimal fetal positioning
1 hours @ 41 weeks
- Normalcy in human pregnancy
- What to expect
- Informed choice
up to 2 hours
- Well baby check in
- Delivery of a fresh meal, or frozen meal for later.
- Sharing a nice cup of tea , to warm your body and soul.
- Closure and discussion of your birth.
- Support in bathing, breastfeeding, laundry, and shower or whatever you need to feel supported.
Up up 2 hours @ 34 weeks
- What to pack, or have on standby
- Newborn assessments, standard procedures and practices.
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding and breast milk
- Another point
- Another point
- On call at 37 weeks
- Arrival at birth, when support is requested
- All the love and cheerleading you need
- Up to 2 hour postbirth care
- Breastfeeding support
- Free TENS rental from 37 weeks till birth.
Free use of Birth Pool including waterbirth Supplies
- Tap Adapter
- Sump Pump
- Protective floor cover
- Set up and take down
- Birth Clean up