I have chosen to write a 365 photo journal. I have chosen to do this for a few really good reasons. I was inspired to try during a resent retreat I joined. My reasons are.
1. Growth, I am forcing myself to think out of the box and watch light, and movement.
2. My children grow up way to fast.
3. I want you all to get to know who I am, just as much as I get to know who you are.
4. I want to write about things, people, and places that inspire me. What makes me tick, why it makes me tick. For me it has always been a feeling, so my challenge is to show my feeling through my lens.
5. Lastly, I hate being in front of my camera, and I hate selfies. I figure if each one of you shows me who you are, full of love, fear, beauty, pain and vulnerability, I can show you who I am in the same light.Read More